Monday, July 11, 2011

The Book Club


                She fucked me like I was a virgin.  I guess in a sense, technically I was.  I had never been penetrated before by a man, or a woman for that matter.  I considered myself the dominant one and what people would consider a ‘top’.  I always told myself though, for the right one, I’d be bottom.  Never thought it’d be at the mercy of a feminine woman, though.

                                            -------------------    


                We met at Barnes & Noble.  More specifically the relationship and sex aisle, of course.  I was looking, just to see if anything sparked my interest.  She on the other hand was reaching for an orange paperback book on tantric sex as if she’d only come in with that book in mind.  Although I flipped through a couple of books on positions, kissing, and massages I couldn’t help but look over at her every few seconds.  Apparently she noticed.
                “I know I don’t owe you an explanation, but I’m just fascinated by this.  A friend told me she had an hour long orgasm with her partner.  I just couldn’t believe the shit. Are you familiar with this?” she asked with a wink. 
                She was bold as hell and smooth, very smooth.  She caught me off guard and although there were so many things going on in my mind about this very moment, the only thing I could fathom to get out was a nervous laugh. 
                “Touché.  I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to stare but I was a bit curious about what you were reading.  There’s something about this section of the bookstore that always fascinates me.  Normally it’s awkward with another person here at the same time, but the energy I’m getting from you is quite intriguing.  The pictures I saw you flip through didn’t hurt either.” I said with a smirk.  Part of me thought that I was offering a friendly gesture.  Soon after I let the corners of my mouth curl up slightly, I realized it could’ve been perceived as flirting.  That notion didn’t bother me either, though.
                “Well, I can understand.  Sex is quite fascinating.  Especially when you can explore all the things you never knew existed just by walking in a bookstore.  What better way to learn than reading right?” she asked
                “Hmmm, I could think of a few better.” I mumbled before quickly dropping down to the bottom shelf to prevent embarrassment.  I didn’t mean to say that aloud.
                “Is that right?” her breath floated past my ear lobe.  She apparently was interested in something on the lower shelf too.
                “Oh well I mean---“I drifted off into a nervous chuckle.
                “Sure.” She said with a wide smile.  She knew she had gotten to me.  She was enjoying it.  I couldn’t quite tell if she was gay, or just liked flirting.  Either way I was sure she definitely enjoyed flirting.
                “Well, I can’t help but to blush for some reason.  I’m sorry.  I guess sex still makes me embarrassed in the company of strangers and beautiful women.” I confessed.
                “You know, there’s no need to be.  I’m sure you can find something here about that." She said soothingly.  Her voice was raspy and rich.  Just like Nutella spread on graham crackers.
                “Very true.  Maybe this submissive instructional book will give me something new to play around with.  Perhaps I’ll get lucky.” I said jokingly.
                “Mmm.  Damn.  Really?  You don’t look like the submissive type.” she replied.
                “I’m normally not.  Doesn’t make the curiosity dissipate.”  I said blushing.
                “Damn.  I mean, wow.  You’re blushing!  I’m so sorry.  I guess this is a bit personal.  I don’t mean to hold you up.  I should probably get going anyway.  I told my girlfriends I’d meet them out for drinks in the area and thought I’d kill some time.  Anyway enjoy your book---“ she said extending the invitation for me to offer my name.
                “King…err umm Erin King.  Thanks I’ll try.  You do the same---“ I said returning the gesture.
                “Christian.” She said smiling.
                “Well it was definitely a pleasure.  Enjoy your night with your friends.” I said right before she smiled and turned to walk away.  I wanted to run and give her my number.  Just in case she wanted to share what she’d learned about that tantric sex.  Oh well, I could always buy my own copy right?  I could always dream of hour long orgasms to go along with my daydreams of being submissive, couldn’t I?
                I got to the register and was two people behind Christian.  I could tell it was her from the golden paisley sun dress and kinky afro.  She was beautiful.  She was at the register and although she was close enough for me to go and speak if I really wanted to, my nerves got the best of me with all the customers around.  I saw her sign her receipt, grab her bags and turn to leave.  Our eyes met.  She bit the corner of her bottom lip and turned back around briskly on the balls of her feet.  She was gesturing to the cashier for an ink pen and pulled the receipt out of her bag and was scribbling something on it.  I guess the normal person would only notice this if they were next in line.  After all it would be that person that she was directly holding up.  I noticed, just because I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her.  When she turned around again she had a nervous smile on her face.  It was half the look of relief.  The other half looked as if she was wondering if she had done the right thing.  I didn’t know what was going on.  All I knew was my palms starting sweating when she got closer to me. 
                “Goodnight Erin.  Hopefully I’ll be seeing you around sometime, learning.”  Christian said in passing; her voice slightly above a whisper.  It was like she floated by me and left her words in the wind with the confidence they would make it to my ear.  That moment happened so quickly I didn’t have time to respond or to think for that matter.  Perhaps she enjoyed leaving me speechless and unprepared.  All I could do was watch the way her ass filled in the circular prints on her dress, one side at a time as she walked away.
                “Do you have a ---“
                “No.”   I replied before the cashier could finish.  I already knew she was pestering me about a credit card.  I’ll pass.
                “Alrighty then.  Anything else for you today ma’am?” she asked.  I looked around the register for a second.  The smartass in me wondered why they always asked that question when there was nothing around the register for me to want.  It wasn’t like I was at the gas station trying to buy a lottery ticket.  I was buying a book on how to relinquish control in the bedroom and be sexually submissive.  All I could think was that it would be nice if she would hurry up and scan the book so she could put it in the bag before everyone in line behind me saw what I was buying.  I guess you could say I was a bit shy when it came to things like this in a public place.
                “Uh, no.  I’m good.  Thanks.” I said sliding her my Visa credit card.  Hopefully this would speed things along.
                “Sign this for me, please.” She said handing me a pen.  I obliged.
                “Enjoy your night.  Come back and see us!” she said handing me my bag and two receipts.  I balled up the receipts in my hand trying to hurry up and grab my bag and didn’t notice until I had gotten to my car in the garage.  I unfolded the receipts to see my copy, along with one from a purchase I didn’t make.  The book purchased on the receipt said, Making It Last: The Art of Tantric Sex.   How ironic.  The cashier had given me a copy of Christians receipt on accident.  That was crazy to me considering there were two people in front of me.  How was it that I ended up with this?  I sat there momentarily daydreaming about the possibilities.  When I snapped back to reality my eyes focused on the imprint showing through the front of the receipt.  There was something written on the back.  I turned it over to read:
                Erin, I do believe we have some studying to do.  If you’re down and you’re open to learn, meet me tonight at my place.  Text me so I’ll know it’s safe to look forward to your company tonight.                                                                                                                                                                  –Christian.

To be continued...

1 comment: