Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Book Club: Chapter IV




           
            It was clear neither of us needed a shower.  Erin smelled of Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Male cologne right behind her ears.  I had just taken a shower 20 minutes before she got here.  I wanted to be shower fresh.  I washed with almond crème body wash and lotioned with the same scented body butter.  I grazed my skin with a touch of Kush body oil right below my earlobes on my neck.  I was sure she could smell it.  It was such a sensual scent.  So warm, so enticing.  There was no way it could be ignored. That’s exactly what I wanted when I saw Erin again.  I wanted her full attention.  I had it now.
            “Tell you what I know?” Erin asked.
            “You heard me.” I said biting her earlobe gently after whispering directly into her ear.
            I could tell Erin was nervous.  She was definitely nothing like what I had heard about masculine women in the bedroom before.  Granted we weren’t in the bedroom, I still assumed she would be more aggressive with me at this point.  I wondered if I was doing something wrong.  Perhaps I was too forward.  Maybe it was because I was a little bit older.  Well, I didn’t know how old she was, and I could be assuming.  She looked like she could be in her mid twenties, and I had just turned 31.  I was well into what one might say was cougar mode.  For Erin’s sexy ass though, I didn’t give a damn.  She was beautiful in her masculinity.  She had the curves of a thickly build woman.  Voluptuous.  She was the complexion of cocoa powder.  She was reserved, I could tell from our meeting earlier in the bookstore, but there was a beast lurking behind her eyes waiting to get out.  I could see it.
            “I thought you said you were supposed to be giving the lesson.” She said with a grin trying to keep water from going into her mouth as she spoke. 
            I could hear the sarcasm in her voice, as if she thought she had one up on me.  I needed her to know that I was still the one running shit.  I let my fingers run languidly down her side.  I took my time working my way over to her torso and down to her naval.  Before she knew it I was following the sudsy bubbles down her happy trail.  I felt her hold her breath as my fingertips got closer to her love below.  Just as she thrust her head back anticipating pleasure I slid my palms around her waist and cupped the right side of her ass with a firm grip.
            “I didn’t ask you who was giving the lesson.  You’ll get tired of being chastised soon enough Erin.  You must think I like punishing you.  Do as I say.” I said looking into her eyes as she bit the side of her lip. 
            I wasn’t used to being this bold.   I was used to being the one taken advantage of.  I was the submissive one generally by default when dealing with more masculine women.  The difference with this was, well, I knew Erin wanted me to rough her ass up.  I saw the way she flipped through that book on submission in the book store.  Of course one could say she was just interested.   From the look in her eyes and the way she licked her lips and double backed on a couple of pages though, I knew she wanted her interest to go further than just her imagination.  I wanted to be that person to take her on the other side of the game.  I wanted to be the one to put her on and turn her out.  Who better to do it but me?  I was just someone who was as vulnerable in perception, who knew little to nothing about her.
            “Let me show you.” She said.
             She spoke at a volume almost in audible, which was crazy since we were almost pressed flushed against each other.  What I did hear was so sexy though.  I’m not sure if it was the way she said it or just what she said.  Erin’s voice was like a pat of butter on hot grits in the morning; rich and creamy and smooth with a little texture to it.  It was slightly raspy. An octave lower than any woman’s voice I’d ever heard, but not quite that of man.     Whatever it was, was making me just as wet as the shower was.  I found myself getting ready to submit and letting her have her way with me.  I couldn’t though.  I needed to stick this out.  Make her beg for it.  I couldn’t lie, partly because I couldn’t speak, but she had me weak.  I gripped her ass a little harder in lieu of speaking again.  If I spoke, my voice would crack, and she’d know she had me.
            “Christian Baby, be gentle.  Shit.” She moaned.
            “Tell me what you know.” I repeated with a steady voice, luckily.
            “I don’t know.” She lied.
            “You don’t know?  You know something.  Book store.  Sex aisle.  Nothing?  I don’t think so.  Come again.” I demanded.
            “Fine.  For starters, I know you’ve got to make me cum first, before I can come again.” She confessed with more aggression in her voice this time.
            Before I could act like I was in control of the situation my body was spun completely around to face the wall where the shower head was.  She parted my thighs with one smooth motion of her hand and wrist.  It was almost as if I was straddling the knobs to turn on the water.  She grabbed both of my wrists and thrust both my arms above my head and pressed them on the shower wall in front of us.  I felt the heat of her groin press against my ass and her pubes scratch my skin.  My knees buckled.  Secretly this was the moment I craved.  God knew how much I wanted to take advantage of Erin and show her that I could run shit, but even more so, I wanted to be at her will.  There was no music but we danced.  Our bodies were in sync with a muted rhythm.  We went back and forth, forth and back while our hips went around in a circular winding motion.  Her hands expanded from my wrist to my forearms and her body pressed mine up against the tiles on the wall so much that I started to feel the stimulation of my nipples going in and out of the grooves of the tiles.  I felt my body slide, slowly, lower and lower down the wall until my groin was grinding on the central knob for the shower.  Erin had started to moan and my biceps began to contract and just when I felt my body tense up and my fingers clench on to something that wasn’t there, I felt her forearm wrap around my waist and pull my body against her.  Water was pouring down our faces but neither of us cared.  For a moment no one said anything.  She just held me; my back against her torso.
            “Since we’ve established who’s really running shit, why don’t you show me what you know.” She said into my neck. 
            I couldn’t do shit but moan in agreement.  She stepped out of the shower, for what I didn’t know.  Wish she hadn’t left.  Wish she hadn’t stopped.  Part of me was pissed I didn’t cum; part of me knew she would make it worth it.  I just stood there, trying to gain my composure.  I didn’t get too far before she was back with a fresh towel in hand, and one wrapped around her waist bare-chested.  She smiled slightly and just looked at me.  For a moment I forgot I was naked until I saw her eyes wander beyond my face all the way down to my feet.  I wanted to be self conscious.  I just didn’t have time to.
            “You’re beautiful.” She whispered.  I couldn’t do shit in that moment but blush.  I didn’t know why she was still talking to me like she was on a mission to get the pussy.  She made it clear she was in control and my body made it clear it would cooperate. 
            “Thank you Erin.  You sure know how to make a girl feel good.  Really---” I was interrupted with a kiss.  Slow.  Deep.  She kissed with her eyes open.
            “Stop talking.” She said draping the towel over my shoulders before she proceeded to dry me off.  She pulled me closer to dry my lower extremities off then turned me around and dried my back off.  She got closer to my ass and my body tensed; my back arched and my ass stuck out.  She was strapped up.  I could feel her hardness. I turned around to face her to see she had let the towel drop and she pushed my body back against the sink and I instinctively hopped on the counter.  She kissed my collar bone, earlobes, neck, and shoulders as I in turn kissed whatever I could reach on her.  Before I could focus on what she was doing to me, I found myself gasping and my manicured nails pulling a handful of her locs from the root.  I pulled her head back, not necessarily meaning to, but took full advantage of her exposed neck and planted kisses and moans on her skin.  She grabbed my ankles, put the bottoms of my feet together, almost like Indian style, and pressed the center of her chest against the sides of my feet facing her for leverage.
            “FUCK.” Was all that came out of my mouth. 
            There was no effort in that statement, just as there seemed to be no effort in her strokes.  She was so fluid with me.  She moved like water against my walls.  She was quiet.  It was as if she was focused on a mission, like she had a goal to reach and s point to prove.   I found myself thinking too much about what was behind her eyes and missing out on the moment until she let out a deep moan.  She separated my feet, wrapped my legs around her waist thoroughly proceeded to knock down my walls.  I was expecting her to lose focus of me and focus solely on herself when it got that good.  She didn’t though.  She kept eye contact and matched her breathing and her rhythm with mine until she sped up causing me to match my rhythm with her.  She was knocking on the door of the flood gates and my walls were about to come down.  She fucked me like she loved me.  It was almost like it wasn’t a fuck any more at all.  The shit was intense.      
            “Chris you will not believe the night I had!  Girl I was at the bar and this fine brown papi came---” Were the words that fucked up her stroke.
            “What the fuck?” she mumbled looking towards the bathroom door expecting to see someone any minute.  She fucked up her rhythm, but oddly enough, she never stopped stroking.  My mind was scattered, partly enjoying the feeling of all nine inches of her man made goodness filling me.  The other part of me was waiting in horror for the bathroom door to open.
            “Who the hell is that?” she asked, still pounding.
            “---into the club up to the bar and---OH SHIT!” he yelled in his falsetto voice.
            “Carter.” I moaned she was still going but I could feel her tense up.
            “Carter?”She repeated.  She was on the verge of cumming.
            “ERIN!” I yelled out. It was over.  I was done.  She moaned, and I watched her body convulse, and for another series of moments we had forgotten about Carter’s arrival in to the bathroom.  Erin finished and kissed me.  The sound of Carter’s calfskin leather chocolate boots on the wood floor got her attention.  He acknowledged her, once again, confused face shamelessly.
            “Well, damn.  Looks like I came just in time.  Pun intended.” Carter said with a wink. Sometimes I forgot he had an extra key to my pad.  Shit.

1 comment:

  1. WHATTT?? I have no words other than, EXCELLENT CHAPTER!

    ReplyDelete