Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Proud

Hold your breath

Love, hold out on me

A little longer

Than what you were known for

Just give me little kisses

of sweet and sour

mixed signals

with your hand

down my pants at red lights
in the middle of traffic why not
hold on to me a little longer?


Fuck a goodbye nut

Hold your breath one second longer than you think you can
and I'll be there to bring you into euphoria

I miss you
when you cum.

I miss you when you're not trembling
seismic quakes running through your body's hemisphere
below the waist

Now love,

pure and true
this is what they told me would happen when I got into you

And now I'm knee deep
Heartbeat
into you...


And you wanna lose your rhythm and shit?

Dear love let's not go back to cheap dates---

Veggie burgers on the corner
with veggie cheese
and veggie mayonnaise Love

Don't make me take the guilt
just to suck it up and say Love,

I'm sorry.

Because I don't know why---

Why Love,

I miss you.

I just miss you and

even if I can't hear your moan anymore
I'll have the pleasure of recalling the memory of once upon a time
many years from now
many years ago
making you cum.

I just want a reason to call,

Love...


Cause I know you've got your hands full
of pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment